Through smart document management you will:
- Increase productivity
- Heighten document security
- Save space
Every year U.S. corporations produce more than two trillion pieces of paper. Under increasing pressure to improve efficiency and productivity, companies must address a convergence of factors including IT infrastructure, rising costs, paper volume, and waste. KenMark solutions combine best practices in document management, networking, and systems integration, all united through superior service.
Output and Security
With document security an ever-increasing concern, it's more important than ever to institute a document management system to make sure important documents are accessible only to the people who need to see and use them. Our consultants can show you how:
With Print Director software you can monitor all activity on your printers and copiers, and track costs, charge-backs, who is printing, and how much. This comprehensive print management solution enables you to understand and manage your printing costs and lower your Total Cost of Ownership.
Managed Print Services
The typical organization has many more output devices than it needs—and doesn't even know how many it has. It doesn't know what it spends on documents and doesn't track calls to the help desk. But the numbers speak for themselves:
KenMark's Managed Print Services program will help you pinpoint your costs, streamline your document output strategy, and manage your assets over their full life cycle.
- Companies typically spend 1-3% of annual revenue on document output (Gartner Group)
- Printing and related issues account for 15% of IT's time (IDC)
- Printers account for over 50% of network traffic and up to 60% of calls to the help desk (Information Week)
Three Steps to Managed Print Services
Step 1: Identify
- Physical Analysis and Site Survey: a full inventory of your office layout, physical assets, and ergonomics
- Print Analysis: complete analysis of printer utilization, documents printed, and per-page costs
- Application Analysis: identify your mission-critical applications and document workflow
- Financial Analysis: inventory financial assets in terms of ownership and costs, depreciation, and capitalization
Step 2: Improve
- Redeployment: redeploy equipment according to printer use, per-page costs, and application requirements
- Refresh Your Technology: place your entire fleet under a pre-planned lifecycle schedule to ensure you get optimal performance out of your equipment
Step 3: Lifecycle Asset Management
Call us today for a free analysis of your current printing needs. Let us show you how KenMark can dramatically cut your printing costs and improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Tailored Levels of Service applied to installations and de-installations, moves and removal, help desk and on-site services, network support, replacement of consumables, preventative maintenance, and depot repair
- Remote Monitoring using Print Tracker software
- Flexible, Continuous Improvement: Let KenMark save your business up to 35% on total in-house printing costs. A careful analysis of your entire printing environment, with reports and recommendations, can result in major cost savings for your organization.